Friday, December 5, 2008

THings I have been working on...



These are the cards I made for my online sisters, I choose who got what randomly.






This is the inside and outside of an accordian card I made, with all the kids pictures. The paper is unknown scraps, and the stamp is CTMH.









This card has left over paper from my Christmas scraps, and the martini glass from MFT's Merry Christmas? stamp set. Colored with copic markers.













This is a card I made using Basic Gray Figgy Pudding paper, Penny Black's 12 days of Christmas



stamps, prima flowers, buttons and bellas baubles, oh, and a CTMH photo hanger with ribbon.
























4 comments:

Liane said...

Loving the diagonal stripe on some of your cards, gonna have to do that too!

Sue said...

Well haven't you been a busy bee? Everything is just darling!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

They are beautiful. I need to get to work. I'm feeling inspired by your cards, but my scrap desk is a little messy right now.

ya ya's mom said...

oh love the martini card....just adorable!